Job # AMFP020170925
Axiom Millwrighting & Fabrication Inc. is a market leading industrial contractor in search of motivated Fitter/Welders for immediate full time employment. Our core focus at Axiom is to be a leader in the food and manufacturing construction industry.
The position is permanent, and overtime is paid after 40hrs. Compensation includes a career at an industry leading contractor in food-process safety, benefits and pension. If you are a skilled Fitter/Welder, than Axiom is looking for you to join our team of talented employees immediately.
We are looking for someone to join our team with some of the following skills:
• Ability to follow our CWB weld procedures / WPS
• Able to read blueprints and fabricate parts independently
• A willingness to understand and follow Food Safety (HACCP) standards
• Positive attitude and willing to share skills with co-workers
• Experience with using all pneumatic tools and grinders
• Able to work under little supervision
• Work well under pressure to meet deadlines
• Able to set manual and semi auto welding machines
• Experience welding GMAW (MIG), GTAW (TIG), Pulse Mig
• Able to lift 45 kgs or 100 lbs
If you meet the above requirements, email us your resume today!
We appreciate your interest in the above position; however only those qualified for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax us at 519-620-2024 and be sure to reference the Job # AMFP020170925.