Dispatch Site Facilitator
Job # AMFP000171116
Axiom Millwrighting & Fabrication Inc. is a market leading industrial contractor in search of a motivated, Dispatcher Site Facilitator for immediate full-time employment. Our core focus is to be a leader in the food and beverage and manufacturing construction industry.
Job Purpose: To support company operations by dispatching trade personnel, tools, and equipment as per duties listed below.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate trade staff at all work sites with appropriate manpower requirements to ensure proper coverage of skills needed.
- Coordinate all tools, equipment and deliveries to site operations.
- Being on-call every alternating weekend to support project activities to maintain site labor, tools and equipment.
- Coordinate company fleet and ensure proper maintenance and repair of all vehicles.
- Provide inventory oversight of tools and equipment.
- Work in collaboration with the Estimators, Field Personnel and the senior management team
- Ensure purchase orders are accurate and are closed out accurately.
- Work with suppliers and vendors to ensure competitive pricing.
- Review and coordinate new tool purchases.
- Conduct regular price verification on all equipment rentals and inventory.
- Communicate and maintain a cooperative working relationship with all Axiom staff and customers including problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Minimum one year of experience preferred in dispatch preferably in a construction industry
- Experience with P.O and purchasing is an asset
- Knowledge of construction equipment and tools would be an asset.
- Experience with MS office, Jonas Construction software beneficial
- Energy, enthusiasm, team player is mandatory
Interested and qualified applicants should submit a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your resume to us at 519-620-2024 and be sure to reference the Job # AMFP000171116
While we appreciate all applicants, only those qualified for an interview will be contacted.